1. What information we collect?
(a) Personal Information
When you install the Application on your device, we collect your Personal Information for registration including but not limited to your phone number, name, email id, date of birth, gender, profile picture, call log, friend list from Facebook and Google+, bill photos, bill details, pictures of shops or establishments, menu pictures, Facebook, Google+, Twitter Account page URLs and details of the transaction being carried on the DEALOCX portal. Please note that this information is knowingly provided by you and we receive and store this information with us for data statistics, user support and enhanced usage of our Services.
(b) Other Information
We may also follow you on Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking website where you have an account and collect information about you as available to the general public on these social networking websites. Additionally, with your permission/consent, we may also collect photos, reviews or feedbacks uploaded/shared by you on Facebook or any other social networking website.
(c) Usage Information
2. Why we collect your information?
We collect information about you for the following general purposes:
(a) For registration and to manage your account, including to facilitate your access to and use of our Services;
(b) To communicate with you in general, including to provide information about us;
(c) To respond to your questions and comments,
(d) To notify you about special offers that may be of interest to you;
3. With whom we share your information?
We neither rent nor sell your Personal and/or Other Information to anyone. However, we do share your Personal and/or Other Information with third parties as described below:
• DEALOCX Partners : To the extent you have carried out the sale and purchase of any product at the online or offline counter of any DEALOCX Partner or participated in any other activity sponsored or offered through the Application on behalf of the DEALOCX Partner, we may provide such DEALOCX Partners with your Personal and/or Other Information (a) in order for the DEALOCX Partner to validate your transaction so as to help you earn points (b) to combat fraud, (c) to facilitate a direct relationship between the DEALOCX Partner and you or (d) to enable the DEALOCX Partner to communicate electronically with you with respect to Schemes & Offers related to such DEALOCX Partner.
• Suppliers : To the extent you redeem your points at any of the Suppliers within the DEALOCX Network or participate in any other activity sponsored or offered through the Application on behalf of the Supplier, we may provide such Suppliers with your Personal and/or Other Information (a) in order for the Supplier to assist Redemption of points against the DEALOCX Chips (b) to combat fraud, (c) to facilitate a direct relationship between the Supplier and you or (d) to enable the Supplier to communicate electronically with you with respect to Schemes & Offers related to such Supplier.
• Third-party vendors : We employ third party vendors to provide Services on our behalf for varied purposes like business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution etc. We may authorize such vendors to collect information on our behalf in order to operate features of our Application or to deliver services tailored to your needs. We assure that such information used by third party vendors is only to perform their functions and they are not permitted to share or use that information for any other purpose.
• Business Transfers : We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that would be transferred. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal and Other Information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
• Government Bodies : We may disclose your Personal Information and Usage Information as and when required in response to a sub-poena, court order, government demand or to comply with any legal requirements for protecting our interest. We will contact you by e-mail when we have to adhere to such legal request. All communications sent by us at such email address shall be deemed to have been communicated to you.
4. How do we protect your information?
We want you to have full faith in having your information safe and secure with us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the Personal Information, Other Information and Usage Information submitted to us. While no Services can guarantee full-proof security, we have appropriate administrative, technical and security procedures to keep your information intact, secure and confidential. Your information is handled only for the purposes required by authorized employees or agents or third party vendors and the like and we employ appropriate firewalls, encryption technologies and intrusion detection systems to keep your information secure and safe from any unauthorized use.
5. How can I change my information and what happens when I cancel my account?
You can anytime ask us to amend the information provided by you by contacting us at email@example.com
. We will make changes to the information provided by you as soon as reasonably practicable. If you wish to cancel your account you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, you should take note that if even after the suspension of your account we will retain your Personal Information and Usage Information for complying with certain regulatory or legal obligations, resolving disputes, preventing fraud, enforcing agreements or for any other business reasons.
6. What about the safety of children?
Our Services are directed to serve a very general audience. We reserve a right of use of our Services to persons above 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal and Other Information from anyone under the age of 18. If we discover that a person below 18 years of age or younger has provided Personal and Other Information to us, we automatically delete such information. If you are a parent or guardian of a minor under the age of 18 years and believe he or she has disclosed Personal Information to us, please contact us at email@example.com
8. How can you contact us?